Thursday 27 October 2016

Choose, You Think That Ease

My Friend Ask Me :

What should be done by a marketing, in addition to promoting products with media advertising or presentation, or exhibition and?.

NO EYES - NO PROJECT

I've felt all PO multinational companies that were in my hands. particularly in the field of logistics(At that age I was young, and I was in college. I have a small company and capital are small anyway). How do I have to work on the project this much ?, I do not have big capital to work on it all.

He said to me; "CHOOSE YOU THINK THAT EASE"

So I got the nickname Marketing Executive youngest woman, at 19 years ago. It is an experience of the most beautiful and highly valuable for my life.


https://id.linkedin.com/in/design-graphis-368a9461

+Marketeer +Marketing News +Marketeers +Marketing Oops! +Marketing Week +Marketingfacts