Thursday 20 October 2016

True Peace - As I sleep

I can see paradise there. How wonderful your days. until your pet cat alone, do not dare to disturb your sleep, just looking at the beauty of what was in front of him.

I let you fall asleep even though the sun had risen.
I look at the beauty and cats there.
Unpronounceable words. only the inner eye that can sense this peace.
And I can see and feel there is a do-prayer there.
There are currently looking at your sleep, besides me.
Dozens of angels to watch and guard you.
How happy life even though time is very short.
This is what I call the eternal peace.
When I see you fall asleep, it's hard to express the heart and soul at the moment, because it's not just me, the look of peace that is in you, but I and the angels.
True peace.


Good Morning Honey....
Love,
Hug,
And Kiss,


No comments:

Post a Comment