Wednesday 28 September 2016

STAY IN FOCUS

HI There....
Good Morning EARTh
Good Morning Deviantarters 
Good Morning all Cats in the World

Sometimes I wonder how many Miles I have scrolled my mouse wheel.
Maybe if yesterday, I remembered to write or record every time I use my mouse scrolled.
My estimate, I have traveled the world.
Just imagine, if all the time, every scrolled using the mouse, I was traveling and carrying the mission of art, to all directions of the compass.

How much time I spend ?.
Difficult to quantify. But at least, I've received a lot of criticism and the experience that is the spirit, and kindness.
I still have much to learn, because beneath me, or the generation of new art, was acting, flag respectively and in suport with the new technology as well.
The art world was vying to pick the best.

Art is not a war, art is not a competition, but ART is ART.
And Art is a world of imagination and science lead to the right line.
Line community that is highly dedicated and have a lot of categories based on the character of the owner of art in itself.
Never crossed your mind, that you are not good design or do you say this work is in vain.

I have explained above, I use the mouse scrolled countless on frequency or percentage lap that I do.
This is tantamount to, how many pairs of eyes capable billion and assess that you belonged to a good design even very good.
Only time, and natural selection are not in favor of you.
But someday, Boom time it will explode !!!
Me and you will rotate without stopping to work, and say that life will never be in vain, if based Science and experience.

One word beautiful that I always remember, none other is not; "Earnest".

Synonymous, when I love something. And will never turn away.
It's up to what people say, when someone says that I am crazy !.

At least I did not cooperate with them, just ;
A lot of talk - but do not have an appreciation in the value of the art (Art Blind).

No comments:

Post a Comment